Cannabidiol oil (CBD) is extracted from the hemp plant and marijuana plants too. No doubt, CBD oil has been used in offering remedies to patients suffering from certain illnesses especially insomnia, anxiety, induce sleep, etc.
However, few people know that CBD also has side effects. Usually, CBD oil causes some side effects if it’s abused by the user. No wonder, it must be used with caution.
You can buy CBD UK over the counter without a prescription. Also, there are some online stores that sell cheap CBD oil. Let’s see more about CBD oil uses, side effects, etc., below:
- Cannabidiol is known to be used for varieties of medical conditions. For example, it is used as a remedy to critical epileptic conditions in children, like LGS- Lennox Gastaut Syndrome and DS- Dravet Syndrome. These are rare cases that can’t be treated by anti-seizure drugs.
- CBD is used to treat anxiety. For patients with cases of anxiety, the right dose of Cannabidiol oil can help reduce it.
- The CBD oil can be used to induce sleep for patients suffering from insomnia.
- CBD serves as an analgesic. It helps relieve severe pain eg. Neuropathic and inflammatory pain. Also helps in conditions such as arthritis.
- CBD solves addictive cases. It reduces addiction to marijuana, tobacco, and heroin. Studies also show that it stops alcohol addiction and hard drugs in people.
CBD oil is an effective plant that helps solve many health issues. However, CBD oil can be toxic when abused. Side effects of Cannabidiol are:
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Fatigue and Irritability
- Excessive intake of CBD oil damages the liver
- Cannabidiol increases the level of blood thinning
Note: Some drugs have similar side effects as cannabidiol (CBD), so see a doctor to determine the cause of your problem.
Usually, in most countries, to buy CBD oil you don’t need a doctor’s prescription. Therefore, depending on the CBD oil brand, some general prescriptions are often written on the body of the container.
Meanwhile, it is safer to consult your doctor before you use CBD oil because it may interact with other medications that you might be taking. More so, patients suffering from heart diseases, kidneys, etc. need to stay away from CBD oil except it’s prescribed by their doctor.
Nevertheless, one tea spoil can be taken once morning and evening. Also, this would depend on why you are using CBD oil.
CBD has proven to be effective and non-addictive for years. It is the best medical supplement for the management of insomnia, arthritis, epilepsy, anxiety, chronic pain, and some inflammatory conditions.
Considering the availability of these products, most people tend to abuse them. It is important to minimize the intake of CBD oil and ensure you are getting it from the right source, also consult with your doctor to guide you on the proper dose so it doesn’t react with other administered drugs. Finally, CBD UK is processed with caution. Check online pharmacies for CBD oil too.